Friday, July 4, 2008

Seize Him!



Autumn and Shawn were playing "rough" today, as you will see in the video. And yes, Autumn pointed at Shawn and said, "Seize Him!" Neither of us have EVER heard her say that. But, they were having sooo much fun today! Autumn LOVES playing with her daddy. She is getting to be a very sweet baby. After their rough play, she gave Shawn a kiss on his cheek and said, "I love you, daddy!" So, here are some pictures and videos of her playing. And as everyone says... she never really does stop or lose her energy!


1 comment:

GreatGrandmaJ said...

I cannot tell you how nervous and frightened it made me to see my precious little Autumn being thrown into the air like that. I had to keep turning away from it because I was getting so upset by it. I'm just glad I wasn't in the same room because it really did scare me. And how totally funny for her to have said "Seize him!!" She certainly learns funny stuff from TV. I mean, where else can she have heard such a remark? What a preciously precociously delightful child she is. These videos and photos are exceptional! Thank you so much, Chelse. I love you so much...
GreatGrandma J