Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Pigtails






Autumn insisted on pigtails this morning. (Specifically, "Two Ponytails, not pigtails!") I really dont do pigtails much for her. She seems to battle to hair issue. She hates tangles! Pigtails take longer to do. Anyways, the pigtails were tickling her ears this morning, and she thought it was sooooo funny! She even asked me to take a picture of her.... so here they are! There are also a couple of other pictures I thought were cute. Forgive the mess in the background... its our typical morning mess!

3 comments:

GreatGrandmaJ said...

Hi Baby. Wow, you're really moving with your blog! Good for you. That little girl is no longer a baby...She has really become a little girl already.

amaree said...

LOVE the pigtails! I'm glad you're doing this blog thing now Chels!

Marissa said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pigtails too Chels!! SO cute on Autumn!