Friday, July 11, 2008

Just wanted to write about the few cute little things Autumn has said lately....

"Daddy's not my princess!"

Oh... and shes learning all about brothers and sisters...

"Daddy is not my sister... but pops (my father-in-law) is my sister!"

I was showing her our wedding pictures, and she saw me in my wedding dress... her response to that was...

"Oh mommy! You're a princess too!"

I was also explaining to her how happy me and Shawn were when we got married, she said...

"Im so happy too!"

And then, she saw pictures of her when she was a little baby...

"Mommy... where did my hair go?"

And last, but not least... If I walk around the house in my bathrobe...

"Mommy, go get dressed!"

And she was singing,

"Autumn has a little cow... e-i-e-i-o"

She is saying soooo many cute things now. Im always afraid that I am going to someday forget. I want to be able to have memories to share with her! She is soooo cute most of the time, and even when shes mad, its cute!

No comments: