Thursday, July 10, 2008

Looks like Ive been tagged by Missy...

A - Attached or single: Attached.

B - Best Friend(s): Pretty much family... and of course... my husband, who understands me like no other!

C - Cake or Pie: Its hard to find a "good" cake... not that I dont eat cake... but any pie tastes good to me.

D - Day of Choice: If I had a set schedule, I could answer this question. Any day off is a good day.

E - Essential Item: My phone, and a Blanket. (has to be "fuzzy")

F - Favorite Color: Orange

G - Gummy Bears or worms? - Depends on my mood.

H - Hometown: Lexington

I - Indulgence(s): Ice Cream.

J - January or July: July. Cant stand cold weather!

K - Kids: Autumn Bottom.... Almost 3!

L - Life is incomplete without: My husband and my child.

M - Marriage Date: May 7th, 2005

N - Number of Siblings: 2 Bros, 2 Sisters.

O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges. Orange Juice!

P - Phobias or Fears: Aliens, Spiders

Q - Quote(s): "Yo Momma!"

R - Reasons to Smile: When Shawn rubs my feet.

S - Season: Fall... Everything happens at this time for me.

T - Tag: Im apparently a "nerd" for doing this... I dont even know who to tag.

U - Unknown Fact About Me: Who knows... asked my husband, he said that he knows no unknown fact about me...

V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Nothing like a nice steak... but I do love veggies.

W - Worst Habit: just one? Im messy (look at my car).... I bite my nails... I worry about everything.

Y - Your Favorite Food: Somen. (Japanese Cold Noodles)

Z - Zodiac: scorpio


Cant say i didnt do it. :)

No comments: