Saturday, July 5, 2008

ABC....

Well...Autumn and I had a fun little day today. After I got home from work, I decided to take her to see "Horton Hears a Who". I wanted to take her to see "Kung Fu Panda" or that new robot pixar movie (can't remember the name), but she showed little interest in those movies when we showed her the previews online. So, it was off to see "Horton Hears a Who", for the second time. She was VERY good during the movie. We then went to Target to get a few things. I decided to get her some ABC flashcards so that we can REALLY start to work on her Alphabet. Needless to say, she knows her ABC's... she just doesn't recognize the letters. Here is her singing the alphabet, with a little twist at the end!

2 comments:

GreatGrandmaJ said...

Oh what a beautiful little girl you've given to the Universe! Not only is she beautiful and talented, she is OOHHH so brave against the yucky bugs!! Doesn't she realize yet that they are teensy weensy little yucky bugs while she is moby giant to them? And that they are probably way more terrified of her than she of them? And Ohhhhh such gorgeous curls!! No longer does she look like Buddha!! She is totally stunning!!!
Lovelovelove xoxoxoxo
GreatGrandma J

Sumoflam said...

Loved the ABC video Chels....but not as much as I love my little granddaughter!!!